Content & Licensing
- What right do I have for the sounds I download from slooply.com?
You are granted a broad royalty-free license for every sound that you download from slooply.com. This means you can use, reuse, remix, and modify downloaded sounds for use in your personal and commercial productions. You may not resell or redistribute the individual sound files. More information is in our Terms & Conditions.
- How often do you add sounds to your library?
We are adding free and exclusive loops and samples from exciting sound creators every day. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive regular updates about new content being added to slooply.com.
- What happens to my sounds if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be able to access all of your downloaded sounds & sample packs Files forever!
- I’m a sounds creator and provider. How can I sell on slooply.com??
Please contact our sounds inquiry team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll provide you with all the information you need.
Accounts & Billing
- Which payment methods are accepted?
All major credit cards are accepted including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Diners Club payments from customers worldwide and PayPal. We process payments with PayLane.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription later?
Yes! If you notice that your current subscription gives you too many or too little credits, you can simply upgrade or downgrade your subscription whenever you'd like.
- How does billing and renewal work?
Depending on which subscription plan you choose you will either be charged $7.99, $14.99, $19.99 or $29.99 every month. For example, if your billing cycle started on the 10th of the month, you'll be charged the subscription fee on the 10th of the next month.
- Can I cancel my subscription whenever I want?
Simply go to your account settings, visit the 'Update plan' tab and press the 'Cancel' link and your subscription will be canceled.
- Is the payment page secure?
Yes, we use state of the art SSL encryption for your transactions offered by SuperFAST SSL.
- Do you store my credit card information?
No, your payment info never remains on our servers. For Monthly and Annual accounts, your credit information is saved securely by the credit card processor.
- I’m about to make a purchase, and will need an invoice / receipt?
You can find your invoices by visiting your 'Order history' and then clicking the 'Invoice' link.
- I forgot my username or password. What do I do?
You have to first click on the login link at the top right of the page. Then click on 'Forgot Password' send yourself a new password. The email you receive will contain a link to create a new password.
- I'm trying to buy a pack, but my card keeps getting rejected.
There are some known problems with certain cards and we 're working hard to solve them. In the meanwhile, please try using a different card or use Paypal. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com and we can send you an invoice to be paid via wire or check.
- How are credits used on slooply.com?
With one credit you can download one sound. You can download the same sound multiple times and we will only count it once towards your credit limit. At this time, any unused credit will rollover to the next month. In addition, sounds labeled as Free will not count towards your credit limit.
- How do I save and download sounds?
Each sound has a download icon. When logged in, the download icon instantly delivers that sound to your device.
- Which audio formats are supported?
All our loops and samples are provided as uncompressed WAV files.
- Minimum Browser Requirements
Using Sounds.com has minimum browser requirements in order to ensure optimal performance and stability. At slooply.com, we test with the current and previous versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge listed here:
- Chrome - version 66, 67 (Download)
- Safari - version 10, 11 (Download)
- Firefox - version 60, 61 (Download)
- Edge - version 16, 17 (Download)
Have more questions? Submit a request